The multi message sign system was developed to use light weight conspicuous signage in order to regulate traffic through work site. • Signs manufactured from 5mm Corflute • At least one of the 600x600mm must be symbolic • Speed signs where used must be closest to traffic • Interchangeable format saves space and allows greater flexibility in the signs carried allowing for cost savings • Especially popular in QLD where signs must have a finish of Class 1W reflective as a minimum. If the particular design you require is not available, please use the “Contact Us” form to request for it to be created today.
All signs are available in the following materials:
- Vinyl Sticker – Heavy duty self adhesive sticker
- Corflute – Corrugated plastic ideal for temporary use on building and construction sites and can be easily fixed to chain wire fences.
- Poly (Plastic) – Comes with rounded corners and pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Polypropylene is a UV stable 1.5mm thick plastic that is great for semi-permanent use outside in direct sunlight.
- ACM Panel 3mm – 3mm mm thick Aluminium Composite Panel. All signs come with radius corners and 4 pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. ACM signs are rigid, heavy duty and great for permanent use inside and outside in all weather conditions. All signs are suitable for inside and outside use.
- Class 1 Reflective: Class 1 reflective is the higher grade of reflectivity, and it is identifiable by its honeycomb pattern. Class 1 Reflective is best suited for high intensity reflective signage and vehicle applications as it reflects light from wide angles. All signs used on a public road must be Class 1 to comply. This would include all street signs, speed limit signs and roadwork signage.
- Class 2 Reflective: Class 2 reflective is referred to as engineer grade and is commonly used for non critical, non regulatory applications that still require high visibility.
Viewing Distance and Size Guide